Thursday, June 12, 2014

Water Baby

It is hot. 

And sticky.

And GROSS.

I love the East Coast...at least I think I do...I've always said that I do. Our relationship is going through a rough patch right now with the summer heat JUST beginning it's awful decent upon us. It's going to be a long summer. I never realized I was so cranky about the heat/humidity, but I am. It's awful. I hate it. I hate how my clothes stick to me. I hate how I'm constantly wet. I hate how my hair makes funky curls on top of my head that I don't know what to do with, I hate that I have to blast the A.C. in order to get any kind of relief (how did I get through my mission?). I hate that when I go running I feel like I'm being strangled. In case you missed my point, I DON'T LIKE THE HEAT out here.

So when I'm not complaining about how much I dislike the summer weather...we play in water. Water is going to be my best friend this summer.

We've gone to the pool a few times and also spent some time at Water Country USA where about five Asians circled Shae and ooed and aaahhed over his cuteness. It was quite entertaining to watch.


"Okay ya'll. Enough with the pictures. Peace."
 The beach is right down the street but we haven't made it there yet. We will soon enough. Luckily bowls of water are just as cool (if not cooler).




No comments:

Post a Comment