Saturday, November 10, 2012

Election Day

I've been on a blogging hiatus for the last little while due to some issues with Blogger not letting me upload pictures. Rude. Good thing I have my handy dandy amiga Kaitlyn to help me out.

As many of you know (hopefully all of you), Tuesday was a pretty big day. Election day. Little did I know just HOW BIG this day would be (how could I have been so naive). This day is a pretty big day for my husband. It's like a Christmas that only comes every four years. He loves this stuff, and frankly, I love that he loves it. He had trouble sleeping on Monday evening because he was so giddy for what would come the next day. As soon as the alarm went off on Tuesday morning, the boy jumped right out of bed and got ready with no complaints. 

We spent the evening at a party at his professor's house with all of his MPP buddies. I've never been to an election party before and I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed it. Darin taped up a big map so that we could follow the results. There was tons of yummy food and educational conversation that I tried to follow. A TV upstairs with lots of people gathered around it and a big screen in the basement where more people watched and waited to see who our next President would be. 

We might just have to make this a family tradition.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: