Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Nap Time

After putting Shae in the crib a few times and then taking him out because he clearly wasn't ready for his nap yet, I finally decided that he was taking an afternoon nap. Now. Sure enough, I put him in his crib and he flips right over under the blanket, pushes himself into a sitting position and pulls himself up in the crib before I'd even left the room. I decided that I was done trying to lay him back down and that if he wasn't going to take a nap, he could at least have some "quiet time" in the crib so that I could have some mommy time.

About ten minutes later I went up to check on him and this is what I found: 



Looks like he finally realized just how tired he was and went to sleep without me having to come in a lay him back down. 

There's just something about a sleeping baby. I particularly love this sleeping baby :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment