Tuesday, March 27, 2012

To Guatemala They Go


Hna. Spencer y Hna. Nielsen

I got a new group of missionaries 3 weeks ago. 4 Sisters and 4 Elders. All going to Chile which is exciting (for obvious reasons). They are AWESOME. I love every single one of them. GREAT missionaries. Last week 2 of the Sisters were asked to move down to the Guatemala MTC to be with a Sister who is all by herself down there. I'm really exciting for them, it'll be a great experience, but I can't help but be a bit sad as well. They are such great missionaries and so fun to have in the class. Today was their last class. Tonight they are off to Central America.

All of us with Hna. Ortega and Hna. Hermansen who will be staying here for 6 more weeks
Having sister missionaries is awesome (again, for obvious reasons). This is only my second district with sisters. Love em'. But just for the record I adore the Elders as well.

Today while taking the pictures one of the Elders snapped a quick shot of me and said, "Hermana Self, you are so bonita." Then right after saying that he said, "Oh no...I mean... am I allowed to say that?" haha. Love it!

After my first district back in September I was reading through my teacher reviews that the missionaries leave and one of the Elders wrote "We fell in love with Hna. Self (in a totally missionary appropriate way of course." How can you not love the missionaries? You can't. They're great.

No comments:

Post a Comment