Sunday, February 19, 2012

Car Pix

Besides being able to watch chick flicks with my mother and sister-in-law, and the pillow top bed we get to sleep in and the fact that we don't have to work, and just being in a REAL home with a REAL family (that spoils us like crazy!), my favorite part of our Idaho trips tend to be the car ride. 6 hours with my baby!! And if that isn't enough, we get to take our traditional road trip picture :).






Last weekend's trip. Can you say somebody needs a haircut.

What can I say, we enjoy spending time together, especially getting away from school-life and crossing over into home-life. In fact, Idaho is where I first started to fall in love with this manly man by my side. Away from school, with friends and family. Advice for all you little love birds trying to figure out if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone: go to their home with them. See them in their natural environment. It worked for me. If this person lives right down the street from you: get advice from someone else. No matter what your circumstance is, GOOD LUCK and just take pictures. They're good memories.

P.S. I do know how to drive, and I actually quite like driving up to Idaho. I get to jam out and cruise while not being bored and impatient as I sometimes become while sitting in the passengers seat (hence the pictures, keeps me busy for a few minutes) (and hence the reason we have no pictures of me driving. Clearly I am the one to take the pictures).

1 comment:

  1. Seeing a boy's bathroom is the best way to truly know if you can handle being married to them. :)

    ReplyDelete