Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New Years Day

Anna woke up with the kids on New Years day. Thank you Anna! (Stayed up way too late playing Pitt on New Years Eve. I'm not one for games that are mostly luck based, but I could not stop giggling the entire time we played this game. It was so fun). We woke Shae up (it's a loud game) at about 3 a.m. and that was the end of that. I slept in until 12:30 p.m. that day! 12:30! Darin woke up around 9:30 a.m. to relieve Anna so that she could get some sleep, and I continued to sleep away (with a short wake up or two to feed belen and help her nap). It was amazing. If anyone is ever looking for a cheap gift to give me, just tell me that you will get up with my kids in the morning and I'll be happy as can be.

When I finally got my lazy butt out of bed, Shae and Kuhn Ta were getting ready to go outside and destroy the burn pile. Shae loved working with Kuhn Ta, throwing in the sticks, and eating marshmallows (however, he did NOT like the "burned" or "toasted" ones. He preferred the "regular" ones).

 We checked it out for a couple of minutes, but the smoke and cold got to us quickly.





And that was the extent of the excitement that kicked off our 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment