Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Well well well, how can we make nap/bedtime more difficult? Bingo.

He nailed it.

I laid him down in his crib and a few minutes later heard squeals and screams of pure bliss and joy coming from his room. The above is what I found. Yeah, guess we should probably lower that mattress about now huh? I helped him lay back down but then a few minutes later he was up and at it again. Not gonna lie, as much as I wanted him to just lie down and take a nap, it was pretty darn cute listening to him and peeking in every so often to check on him/lay him back down, because once he's up he doesn't know what to do with himself.
There's just so many cool things to learn and discover as a baby! They just keep coming. 


Now off to lay him back down for the umpteenth time to see if we can get some type of an afternoon nap in. Or who knows, maybe I'll just sit back in the rocking chair and observe those wheels turning in that little brain of his as he explores this new world that he seems to so thoroughly be enjoying. I mean, look at that face. Does that not just scream who-cares-about-nap-time-i'm-no-longer-tired-this-is-so-cool to anyone besides me? Dang he's cute. Even when we're both tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment