Monday, November 9, 2015

Mama Visit

Smiles for grandma. 

My mom came up for a few days in the middle of October. She was kind enough to make the boys superhero capes (because I'm still pretty clueless when it comes to sewing...we all have our weaknesses...). We mostly just hung out at home trying to convince Shae to actually wear the cape (he wasn't really feeling it until our church Halloween party). We did get out to the farm one day. We still needed to find Darin a pumpkin to carve and I wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to get more apples.


I love Grisamore Farm. There prices are awesome, and it is just such a cute little farm. They had a free corn maze that we stepped into for a couple minutes.








We went down to the apple trees where my mom picked some apples. I had planned on picking some too but all the Galas had already been picked so I just grabbed a bag from inside the store instead. Gotta stay loyal to the Galas. 

And while I'm at it, I may as well finish up the October pictures and post our pumpkin carving pictures.



Belén was so entertained just sitting and watching us.




October was such a great month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment