Friday, March 29, 2013

Who's It Gonna Be?

One of my favorite hobbies (I guess you could call it that) is trying new foods. I get SO excited when I see a new flavor of Doritos on the shelf, or a new kind of cereal or ice cream or gum, etc. A few weeks ago we tried Peanut a Butter Toast Crunch. Not a fan. Sometimes I like em, a lot of times I don't. 

I love trying new recipes and new restaurants. The bottom line is this: I love trying things.

Apparently this extends to diapers, as I learned this week after getting probably a little too excited to open the new bag of Huggies diapers. You see, we'd been using Pampers up to that point. The Pampers worked well and they had cute sesame street characters on them but I was so excited to try something new. The Huggies also work well. They have Mickey and Minnie on them. It was probably more fun than it should have been opening that new bag of diapers to see what would be on the diapers. I probably get more excited than I should as well when I grab a new diaper out of the bag and I wonder, who will it be this time? Minnie? Mickey? Cookie Monster? Big Bird? 

I need some excitement in my life don't I?

 photo DSC01266_zps7abf1ada.jpg  photo DSC01267_zpsee166e3b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment