Monday, October 24, 2016

Visit to Indian Creek

It has been so rainy lately! Making it a little hard to go visit all the farms and pick all the fruits and enjoy all the beautiful foliage, but we do what we can. We did get out one morning in between rain storms. It was super muddy and wet, but we were out of apples and I just can't bring myself to buy them from the grocery store this time of year when the farms are full of them (and they taste so much better!) When we did finally get out, we decided to go to Indian Creek Farm for the first time. This is a popular one around here that is only 10 minutes away from downtown Ithaca and we have somehow never been. The kids loved playing in the little play area and I was so happy to find some beautiful apples to bring home with us.

They got ridiculously muddy and were so stinky after playing on this muddy hill with these trucks, but they LOVED bringing them to the top and watching them roll down. Poor Belén, it was quite a bit of work to get to the top with a truck in hand, but she made it.

 Shae's happy dance after a successful roll.
I think I can, I think I can


 He was full of happy dances this day. So happy to be outside.

"Wing, wing!" This girl loves the "wings." Especially ones with wings.



No comments:

Post a Comment