Sunday, October 9, 2016

Apple Apples Apples

I love this time of year here in Ithaca where apples are everywhere. But before we get there...I have a few pics from a few weeks back when the kids and I went down to Stewart park and walked over to the empty farmer's market. It was one of the last really warm summer days of the year and it was just such a fun morning out with these two goobers.

 

 Tried to get a lake selfie. The view at this park never gets old.
 We had a BLAST running around the empty farmer's market. I don't know why we have waited till now to do this. 
 How have we never noticed this cool little tree house right outside of the market? Probably because we only go when it is super busy. Such a perfect little play area, and a really nice walk/jog from the park. Have I mentioned how happy I am to have our double stroller again? Man, I missed that thing over the summer.
 The early toddler run is one of my favorite things about this age. 
 Shae stood watching these guys till they were done. He thought it was SO cool.
And now on to apples. Two weeks ago the kids and I took our first trip out to Grisamore to get apples. We really love this farm and had such a fun morning together picking apples, looking at the animals, playing outside the barn, and walking through the raspberry bushes snacking on any berries we could find.



 My "let's see who can smile the biggest"tactic didn't work so well this time...BelĂ©n's face.
The kids could play in these things all day.



 This girl just keeps growing. I can't believe how old she looks to me.

Yesterday we took a family trip to Little Tree Orchard with some friends. It was a rainy day, but we had fun nonetheless. The drive alone was worth it. I could just drive and drive for days with these pretty trees changing colors. 

 Shae was so excited to take a picture with me here, but apparently didn't want to be the "mom" in the picture.
 She didn't mind.
 Then Shae wanted to get a picture of me and Darin. Awkward...
 I forgot my camera so didn't take too many picture (oh poor poor phone quality pictures), but we had a really nice morning. The apple cider donuts were divine. We tried pear apple cider for the first time, it was incredible. We picked apples and had a lot of fun hanging out in the barn playing ping pong and Foosball. Fall Saturday for the win.

1 comment:

  1. Belen is beautiful! You can see her personality coming out in these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete