Thursday, September 6, 2012

Vacation Wrap-Up

It's past time that I close the PA-vacation chapter of my life and move on with my life. Here are the last little tid-bits of what made our vacation fabulous.

BOWLING







 We all broke 100!!

SUNDAYS IN THE PARK--BINGO AND ICE CREAM
(courtesy of Rye Township)




Darin won twice and won us our very first salt/pepper shakers and a water bottle. That's my boy. Bingo master.

THE BIG 2-5
 I wait all year for this day for one reason: cheesecake!



SPIKES BASEBALL GAME

A brother from our church got the youth a hook up to a suite at this minor league stadium at Penn State. And let me just tell you, the suite was SWEET (pun totally intended). Chips, popcorn, sodas, hot dogs, hamburgers all on the inside and beautiful baseball on the outside. It was fun to feel rich for a night.



On top of everything else we went and saw The Avengers, played softball, listened to lots of Les Mis, watched my cute chubby butt on home movies, played TONS of family feud and ccchhhiilllleeeddd.
Thanks to my wonderful family for letting us crash the house for 2 weeks. It was great!

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment