Friday, June 1, 2012

First ESL class... Gone.


Just finished teaching my first ESL class this week. They all left at the beginning of the week and now are out and about preaching the gospel to the world. I loved teaching this group of missionaries. They amazed me everyday. They learned English so fast and always pushed themselves to do more and try harder. 

I should get a new group of missionaries in a week or two and I'm pretty nervous. I started teaching this group in their 4th week, so they already knew quite a bit of English. I'm nervous to start from day one with a new group that might not know anything. Oh man. Should be fun. And not to brag or anything, but I'm gonna be pretty dang amazing at games like Gestures, Catch Phrase, Taboo and Pictionary (not that I was ever bad at them...). 




No comments:

Post a Comment