Friday, May 18, 2012

Stewart Falls

Darin and I both ended up finishing work early afternoon on Tuesday. With a beautiful bright sunny day surrounding us, and Darin telling me it was my turn to plan a date, I went to work. This is what I came up with.

Destination: Waterfalls!







Protein bars from my no-longer 72 hour kit. (P.S. Protein bars are disgusting)



My little boy scout


It was great. I love being outside! The hike wasn't bad at all, but still got us in a good work-out for the day. (It's right up Provo Canyon, going up towards Sundance, just in case you wanted to check it out, which you should). Just make sure that when you go, you download  this song  so that you can listen to it over and over and over again in the car (I'm pretty addicted to it right now). Wouldn't have been the same without it.

1 comment:

  1. Protein bars are disgusting but Cliff Bars are amazing.

    ReplyDelete