Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tidbits

  • Post-pregnancy hair has finally kicked in and my hair is falling out by the handful. I always lost quite a bit of hair when showering and brushing but this is INSANE. When my hair is in a ponytail, you can see bald spots with little whispies growing in on both sides of my forehead. Embarrassing!
  • Merging onto the freeway out here sucks. The lane you roll in on turns into an exit two seconds later. Not cool.
  • Is it really necessary to charge a $234 electric deposit? Is it just me or does that seem a little steep? Remind me to never move again.
  • As of two weeks ago, Shae can magically hold the pacifier in his mouth. Must be the humidity.
  • We are sleep training this week. Desperate times call for desperate measures my friends. Ain't nobody enjoyin' wakin' up six times a night. This must stop.
  • While looking at apartments, we noticed that almost every bathroom had a towel rack in the shower. Weird. 
  • We made it to the correct baby storytime yesterday, in case anyone was wondering.
  • Darin: "I think it's rained everyday since we've been here."
  • Just finished putting the decorations up in Shae's room. (Leftover wedding banners came in handy).

No comments:

Post a Comment