Thursday, August 24, 2017

Anna Visits Ithaca

We just got home from Paraguay yesterday. I had big plans to blog our adventures daily while down there, but then I got a cold right before we left and our internet was awful and I could barely get through any of my work let alone think about blogging. So, hopefully I can get some updates up here soon, but first wanted to throw these pics up from the week before our trip when Anna was here in Ithaca with us. She was so sweet to watch the kids for us while we went down to PA for a National Parks concert and then stuck around until we left. We loved having so much time with her!

We had a picnic dinner at the Thursday night Farmer's Market with homemade ice cream afterwards.

The little beggar working her magic.
Leans in a little closer.
Success! I mean, how can you say no to her?

At the Science Center checking out the snakes. Anna is fearless.

We went to Flat Rock one evening after Darin got home. The kids enjoyed looking for Crawfish with Anna.
There is a certain spot in the river with a great flow and Shae loved "sliding" down it over and over and over again.
Daddy was at the end to stop him.






We went to Taughanock beach one morning for play group. Belen sat with all these summer camp kids for so long watching them bury this boy and then was fascinated when he pushed himself up and out of the sand.
Sunday afternoon stroll at Treman State Park down to see Lucifer Falls.




I couldn't decide which one of these pictures I liked the best, so I'm just posting all of them. I'm the only one that looks exactly the same in all of them.



So glad these kids are back in my life. While a break was definitely nice, I missed them like crazy.

She could not stop climbing all the rocks.

We love you Anna! Thanks for chilling with us for so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment