Monday, April 4, 2016

Easter Egg Hunts

I was just looking back at old Easter Egg Hunts from the past two years (2015 and 2014). Man alive, Shae is looking so big to me these days. He definitely had the egg hunting down this year. And surprisingly, after an egg hunt with friends from church and another one at my parent's house on Easter, he seemed quite satisfied. I remember last year it took him soooo long to get over asking us for more eggs. 

Belén is super into putting things in containers/bowls/etc. right now, so she loved chucking all the eggs into her basket, and shaking them, oh so fun. She was also a huge fan of those Starburst Jelly Beans (who isn't?). It took her so long to eat one because she would suck on it and kind of try and chew it with her front teeth and then her gums, it was funny to watch her with them.

Here's so pics from our hunt with friends from church:















We dyed some eggs with my parents the Friday before we went to D.C., then came back on Easter Sunday for dinner and Philip's birthday.


He had to put an egg in each color. Couldn't just do one at a time. And somehow, I think he only managed to crack one egg this year while dropping it into the water.


My mom had the eggs out and ready for the hunt when we pulled in at about 4 p.m. after being in VA. Shae walked straight into the house without noticing a single egg. They were all over the front yard, which made it really funny to see him walk right past them into the house.







Love this pic that Philip took of me and my girl.

Then it was back inside for a yummy ham dinner with birthday cake for dessert. Happy quarter of a century to my little bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment