Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Light House

I am SO SO SO glad that Darin has a wicked good eye and spotted this house the other night while we were driving around Pocatello looking at Christmas lights. We almost went right past it!!

Earlier this month we tried to find one down by where we live, but the closet one we could find was in Salt Lake City, so I was obviously super-duper excited in  finding this one. In fact, Darin and I went back last night to watch some more.  My attempt at taking videos to share with you all wasn't very successful. I think my camera was unsure how to handle all of the bright, changing lights. But I tried, may be a little blurry here and there, but you get the idea :).


Coolest thing EVER! Love it!  I could sit out there for hours watching it. Let me know if you know of any in the Wasatch area so we can be prepared for next year and find one in your local area! 

No comments:

Post a Comment