Saturday, December 28, 2019

Thanksgiving

We started out our Thanksgiving morning with a little Turkey Trot up to the cemetery at the end of the road. We tried doing this last year as well but the wind was killer and we didn't make it. Although it was still quite cold this year, we were all really proud of ourselves for making it.






 Had my parents do a quick family photo shoot for us. Nothing professional, which I would love, but I'm always grateful to have pictures of us altogether. 




Just some sisterly bumps full of baby. 

 So much delicious food. 
As for desserts, this year we made Pumpkin Dump Cake (as always :), Chocolate Caramel Pecan Pie, Cherry Pie, Peanut Butter pie with honey salted whipped cream, and this AMAZING Apple Cranberry Pie that I will definitely be making again.



 Belen saw my mom watching Harry Potter and turned herself in to Hermione with my dad's bathrobe and a tie. It was pretty adorable.
  Playing Watch Ya Mouth, which is hilarious.


And then some Headbandz. We clearly like to make ourselves look as ridiculous as possible while playing games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment