Sunday, July 22, 2018

Couple of Hours in Bmore

We rented out our apartment during graduation week and decided to head down to Williamsburg to see some friends that we've been missing. We spent one night in PA with my parents and then took off for DC where we would meet up with Amelia for a night who was in town for a conference (such good timing!)

On our way to DC we stopped in at the Baltimore Science Center. We absolutely love that our Ithaca Science Center Membership gets us in to so many great museums (many that are waaaay nicer and more expensive than ours too).

The kids were a little nervous to lay on the bed of nails at first, but then they loved it.




 Before leaving we went to the planetarium. It was SO cool! I'm sure I went to a planetarium at some point as a kid, but I don't remember and was so excited to do it. I loved it. 
 Love this beautiful inner harbor. There's a little piece of my heart that will always feel at home in the Baltimore area. 

This girl and her faces.



 Insert all the heart emojis here. 
Even though they are having an AWFUL season, I still love 'em. Especially this beautiful stadium.
 We drove down, close to DC and then left our car and hopped on the subway and off to DC we went!


No comments:

Post a Comment