Sunday, June 9, 2013

June 9th

-------------------------------------------Journal Entry: October 11, 2010-------------------------------------

"As we walked back last night talking, all of sudden Darin was like, 'Will you marry me?' I got really quiet. It caught me off guard. Then he said, 'Still not ready?' I feel bad making him wait. I'm not sure what I'm scared of, I just need more time. But every day I fall more in love with him. I'm gonna marry him. I know I will. I know it's right. He's right for me. He's the one for me. I should probably tell him :)."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eventually did tell him and the above eventually did happen. He was so patient with me and my indecisiveness. 

Our second year of marriage was quite different from the first (pregnancy/baby), but still just as great. We continued to learn new things about each other, our friendship continued to grow and we fell more in love. 

Happy Anniversary Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment