Monday, August 12, 2013

La Naturaleza




(Isn't it great how I just threw Shae into these pictures?)

We went for a few walks while we were home with my family. Right next to the house there is an itty bitty street that ends up at a graveyard (about .8 of a mile). It's the perfect place for an evening stroll (more like an evening "work out" with the up and down hills). I love walking through all the trees and green. L-O-V-E it.

When my family decided to move to Pennsylvania, I really hated the location . I hated that everything was so ridiculously far away. But in the end, I didn't really have a say (and really didn't care that much) since I wouldn't be living there.  But over time, it really has grown on me. 

While driving around up there last week I realized how calming it is to drive through the wooded/hilly areas that surround my parents home. As my husband will tell you, I'm a very tense person. I have a hard time clearing my mind and just relaxing. I tried to do just that last week and I think I had some breakthrough moments. 

Being out in nature with few sounds of cars/people and being able to really ponder without distractions... it was actually somewhat heavenly. 

Little House on Dutch Cemetary Rd, 
You're growing on me.
Love, Brillante

No comments:

Post a Comment